Gold Sponsor

Silver Sponsor

Sponsor Best Paper Award


In many cases, non-EU nationals are required to obtain the entry permission (Schengen Visa) for Germany. Please consult the advices of the German Federal Foreign Office for further information regarding your country and visa requirements. School participants that are required to obtain an entry permission before entering Germany, can be provided with ACM WebSci '11 reference letters for respective German missions. We ask for your understanding that reference letters can only be issued after registration and payment of ACM WebSci '11 participation fees (no exceptions).
Read more ...

Invitation Letter

For visa application, you may need an invitation letter. We normally send out the invitation letter by air mail if you check "need invitation letter" in the registration form. We also provide express delivery of invitation letters, we will send the letter by fax in any case to the participant, the embassy and the local office for foreign affairs.
Read more ...

General Information

If you are all settled with your registration and visa, you can start digging into further information on Germany and Koblenz in detail. We provide you with general information on weather, time zone, money & currency, tourism, electricity, communication, post office & shops, handicapped access, local attractions in Koblenz and nearby and smoking.
Read more ...